Offers & Contests
Cashback Pakka Milega Offer
Get cashback upto Rs 505 on Recharges and Bill Payments
10 th July 2021 – 31 st July 2021
- Earn cashback upto INR 505 on successful transactions done across various Recharge and Bill Payment categories on the NSDL Jiffy app.
- Details of the offer eligibility criteria and the maximum cashback that can be earned by any customer across different categories is given below in Table 1.
Offer Category Offer Eligibility criteria Max Cashback in INR Mobile Prepaid 5% Cash Back upto INR 10 10 Mobile Postpaid 5% Cash Back upto INR 10 10 DTH 5% Cash Back upto INR 10 10 Electricity 5% Cash Back upto INR 50 50 Life Insurance 5% Cash Back upto INR 50 50 Water 10% Cash Back upto INR 50 50 Broadband Postpaid 5% Cash Back upto INR 25 25 Gas (Pipeline) 5% Cash Back upto INR 25 per month per customer 25 LPG Gas (Book a cylinder) Flat INR 20 Cash Back per month per customer (on booking a cylinder) 20 Fast Tag 10% Cashback upto INR 50 per month/customer/Fast-tag account 50 Loan Repayment Flat INR 20 Cash Back per month per customer (on minimum loan payment of INR 5000) 20 Landline 5% Cash Back upto INR 20 20 Data Card 5% Cash Back upto INR 20 20 Housing Society bill 5% Cash Back upto INR 50 50 Municipal Taxes 5% Cash Back upto INR 25 25 Education Fee Flat INR 50 Cash Back per month per customer (Minimum Fee Payment of INR 5000) 50 Cable Operator 5% Cash Back upto INR 20 20 Total 505
- Cashback will be processed for only those customers who complete minimum 1 successful transaction in 2 different categories under Recharge and Bill Payments section in the same month.
For example, consider the below scenarios:
First(1st) Transaction Second Transaction and henceforth Will the user be eligible for cashback? Reason Scenario 1 Mobile Postpaid (or any other Bill pay/Recharge category) Electricity Bill (or any other Bill pay/Recharge category except for Mobile Postpaid) Yes Yes, the user is eligible for cashback as he/she completed minimum 1 transaction in 2 different categories (provided other eligibility criteria is also fulfilled) Scenario 2 DTH (or any other transaction under Bill pay/Recharge category) Fast-tag (or any other transaction under Bill pay/Recharge category) Yes Yes, the user is eligible for cashback as he/she completed minimum 1 transaction in 2 different categories (provided other eligibility criteria is also fulfilled) Scenario 3 Mobile Recharge Not done No No, because user did not complete minimum 1 transaction in 2 different categories Scenario 4 Mobile Recharge Mobile Recharge No No, because user did 2 transactions but not in 2 different categories
- Maximum cashback a customer can earn is INR 505 during the entire campaign period.
- Offer will be automatically applied for eligible transactions and no promocode is required.
- Offer valid till 31st July 2021.
Other Terms and Conditions
Valid from 10th July 2021 – 31st July 2021
- Offer is valid for all active savings-account customers of NSDL Jiffy app during the campaign period.
- Cashback will not be provided for additional bills or recharge transactions done after the campaign period.
- Only successful transactions done during the campaign period will be considered eligible for processing of cashback.
- Cashback will be applicable once per user/NSDL Jiffy registered mobile number/Bank account in a calendar month.
- Cashback will be credited in first 10 working days of the next month (for example: July’s cashback will be credited to customer’s NSDL Jiffy account in August month).
- Cancelled/ failed/ refund/return transactions will not be eligible for Cashback.
- Cashback will be processed only for those savings account which are active (not blocked/closed/inactive accounts due to any reason) at the time of disbursement.
- NSDL Payments Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, withdraw or discontinue the offer and/or any of these terms & conditions without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Neither anything contained in these terms and conditions, nor shall running this Offer be construed as an obligation on the Bank to continue the Offer up to the termination/expiry date.
- NSDL Payments Bank shall not be liable for any service & product related issue.
- All disputes under this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- In all matters relating to this Offer, NSDL Payments Bank reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions. By participating in the Offer, customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this offer is voluntary. The offer is being made purely on a best effort basis. Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these offer Terms.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the client due to provision of the offer, shall be to the sole account of the customer.
- NSDL Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer or if any of the conditions of the Offer Terms are not met.
- For any queries, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org